We use geothermal technology and proven, optimized processes to deliver projects with significantly higher quality, shorter time frames, and lower cost.
An Introduction to Geothermal Heat Pumps
An energy-efficient heating and cooling alternative, the geothermal heat pump system moves heat from the ground to a building (or from a building to the ground) through a series of flexible pipe “loops” containing water. Explores the benefits of Geothermal and the science behind how it all comes together.
Benefits of a Geothermal Heating and Cooling System
The EPA of the United States suggests these systems as most eco-friendly, energy saving and money saving machines. There are many reasons they should be employed:
- Provides a combination of heating/cooling and hot water heating system
- Cut total energy consumption by 20 to 50%
- Greatly reduce maintenance costs
- Cuts overall energy costs by 40 to 70%
- Warmer air in the winter (90 -105° F) for more consistent temperature throughout your home, eliminating the hot and cold spots common with other systems
- All components are either buried in the ground or located inside the home
- No flame, flammable fuel or potentially dangerous fuel storage tanks
- The underground pipe carries up to a 50-year warranty (200+ year expected life)
- Very quiet — No noisy fan units to disturb outdoor activities
- No exposed equipment outdoors; nothing to damage, no copper to steal
- Conserve natural resources with lower energy demand thus lowering power plant emissions
- Minimize ozone layer destruction by using factory-sealed refrigeration systems, which will seldom or never have to be recharged
- Uses underground loops to transfer heat, with no external venting and no air pollution
- Again, very quiet — No noisy fan units to disturb outdoor activities
Contact A Representative Today
We support our clients to make their operations more sustainable, reliable and cost effective through energy management, efficiency improvements and engineering solutions. Contact us today to discuss your project with us.